RETURN TO EXHIBITOR ZONE
Olympia traffic procedure for all vehicles (exhibitors, contractors and suppliers)
Olympia operates a Traffic Marshalling system in order to avoid congestion and make your loading and unloading as stress free as possible.
A Vehicle Pass will be produced when you register your vehicle on the below traffic management system. All vehicles (couriers and taxis are the only exception) must display a Vehicle Pass in their windscreen on arrival at Olympia.
NOTE: vehicles not pre-booked will not be permitted access!!
Due to extensive building works around Olympia, we strongly recommend that you arrive by public transport or that you arrange for your goods to be delivered by courier or by using our logistics company, Premier Show Freight. Please refer to the Deliveries & Timings section
Whether you are an exhibitor or contractor EVERY vehicle (except for couriers and taxis) accessing the venue will need to book in on Olympia’s vehicle booking system every time they want to access the Show (during Build up, Breakdown and any other repeat visits). Without a pass, you will be refused entry.
For more information visit the Build-up & Breakdown page.
Order your vehicle pass:
- Sign up to the Olympia vehicle booking system https://www.voyagecontrol.com/olympialondon. Select the Museums + Heritage Show and follow the instructions. It is a simple three-step process. Please note this system will be live for booking from 7 April. You are urged to make your booking as soon as possible as failure to do so may result in a lack of unloading/loading slot availability.
- On registering in the online system you will be asked to choose your exhibitor type. Shell Scheme Stand Exhibitors can access the hall from 3pm on Tuesday 09 May, Space Only exhibitors and their contractors will be sent a password to input into the system to access the earlier build time of 11am. Please note that there will be no vehicle access permitted on the morning of Wednesday 10 May. Pick the relevant date and time for your exhibitor type.
- Unloading/loading time will vary, based on availability and vehicle size
- You will require your vehicle registration number to complete the booking but this can be added (via a smart phone) on the day, as we understand that you may not know this at the time of booking
- The system will confirm your time slot and access gate (see venue map) by email, plus your vehicle pass that needs to be printed and displayed in the vehicle
- Once you have booked into the system, anytime you need to book in for a return visit your details will already be stored and accessible with your new Olympia username and password
If you have any questions, please contact Olympia via the online help on the system
Parking – Olympia London
IMPORTANT! Due to building works, there is very limited parking available and so advanced planning is strongly advised and booking is essential – see below right.
To secure a parking space you are required to pre-book online as spaces are VERY limited.
To access the car park, take Blythe Road and follow the one-way system to Maclise Road to turn left into the car park. Olympia Way is no longer accessible to visitors’ vehicles.
They are operating a cashless car park. All major cards are accepted.
If you’re unable to pre-book a space, please see off-site parking location alternatives.
For more information, please visit Olympia’s website http://olympia.london/visiting/parking/book-parking