The Show is held at Olympia West Hall, Blythe Road, Olympia London Hammersmith Road, London, W14 8UX.
On arrival at Olympia, please head to G Gate, at your confirmed access time.
Olympia traffic procedure for Exhibitors, Contractors & Suppliers
Whether you are an exhibitor or contractor EVERY vehicle accessing the venue will need to book in every time they want to access site (Build up, Breakdown and any other repeat visits). This does not apply to couriers.
• Sign up to the Olympia booking in system https://www.voyagecontrol.com/olympialondon. Select the show you want to book for and follow the instructions. It is a simple three-step process. Please note this system will be live for booking approximately 4 weeks prior to the Show.
• On registering in the online system you will be asked to choose your exhibitor type. Shell Exhibitors can access the hall from 3pm on Tuesday 12 May, Space Only exhibitors and their contractors will be sent a password to input into the system to access the earlier build time of 11am. Pick the relevant date and time for your exhibitor type.
• Unloading/loading time will vary, based on availability and vehicle size
• You will require your vehicle registration number to complete the booking but this can be added (via a smart phone) on the day, as we understand that you may not know this at the time of booking
• The system will confirm your time slot and access gate (see venue map) by email, plus your vehicle pass that needs to be printed and displayed in the vehicle
• Once you have booked into the system, anytime you need to book in for a return visit your details will already be stored and accessible with your new Olympia username and password
• If you have any questions, please contact Olympia via the online help on the system