Digital placements can provide a safe and simple way for museums to expand their interpretations, create relationships with younger audiences, and become a place where students can begin building their professional CV’s. This webinar provides a 9-step process to help museums develop an easily managed, student-led, digital placement scheme.
• How do I Find students?
• Building your application
• Choosing the right students
• Designing a shared project and outcomes
• Scoping, Project Planning, and Time Management
• Check-in sessions: what tools do I need?
• Project Review
Dr DeAnn Bell, Community and Education Officer, Llandudno Museum